Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Beauty, the Missing Superlative Nutrient

My experience as a holistic nutritionist shows me more and more likely that "the nutrition they need each day" is much more than food, water and supplements. In this article, I will briefly describe and invite us to eat the missing nutrients superlatives ... beauty!

The work of Benjamin Liberty scientific pioneer in the field of human consciousness and the science of quantum physics books such as: - "The user illusion: cutting consciousness size" by Northerners Tor, and many other as "explain consciousness in new ways. This pioneering work leading science writer in Denmark is based on psychology, evolutionary biology, information theory, and other disciplines ... Our consciousness rejects constitutes the most precious of ourselves, the "I" and the "I" is based on most of our actions - fluent speech, cycling, anything that involves the knowledge is not surprising that In this information age, many of us feel empty and dissatisfied as participation, as it is insightful, this important work .. we are encouraged to rely more on what our instincts and our senses tell us that we can better appreciate the richness of human life. "

After my divorce, I was devastated, it was broken beyond belief, and in desperate need of healing. I took a sabbatical two months and I went to live in one of my favorite places on earth, Cape Town, South Africa. Cape Town operates a natural beauty kaleidoscope. I drank long and deep, that I sat for hours on the beach in Fish Hoe, near Cape Town, tears streaming down my face sad, mourning my first soul mate, wife and mother of my six daughters incredibly talented and wonderful. Gradually the great information I dove in, began to change and heal my dark and discordant vibrations, toxicity data and replace it with consistent, harmonious, improving the lives and healing vibrations. As a musical pitch horribly wrong, more melodiously started dancing, I began to tune in to the "infinity" with the "divine" nature of things. What's going on?

We live in a cosmos of information, very destructive and toxic at one end, and a very therapeutic and life support at the other end. As "awake" our "dream" cosmic, we begin to realize that we are two "speakers" and "receivers" of the infinite variety of information in the universe is bathed in. This contrasts with the hellish conditions that plunged into in As a doctor in Namibia, repair wounded soldiers to war in post-apartheid South Africa ... Here we were all literally and figuratively constantly flooded with toxic information, followed by drunkenness and incredibly basic behavior by soldiers who did not know better prepared, but that's another article.

I want to end this with the hope that I have whet your appetite for the benefit of research and a lack of nutrients kind superlative ... , The beauty in all its forms great and wonderful that it starts to take you to feed yourself and learn to dance in a more melodic, literally change the direction of our lives, businesses and higher vibration, which can be last dance our dance, and not someone else.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment